RECRUITMENT NEW MEMBERS OF EXTRA CURRICULAR PROGRAM

"LETS JOIN US!", "COME ON HAVE FUN WITH US", "IF U LIKE ART,DONT BE SHY TO JOIN THIS ORGANIZATION"

Nadia was confused of everyone who's yelling at her about promoting their extra curricular cause she doesn't know what's extra curricular she will join.suddenly,Ingara comes to her.Ingara is her senior in high school.

Ingara:hi,Nadia?what are you looking at?
Nadia:oh,hai teh!I'm not looking for anything cause I confused
Ingara:confused of what?
Nadia:i don't think that I need extra curricular right now.i just want to focus on my school.that's all
Ingara:that's good idea,yes u must focus on your school but don't you think u need some fresh air too?hahaha u need breathing cause someday u'll getting tired if u don't have things that makes u really enjoy.
Nadia:ummm okay okay u right, I will join some extra curricular  but what about my education?
Ingara:i think everybody must have time management and u too.bye the way,do you like music?
Nadia:nooo,im so in love with art
Ingara:ow that's so good Nad,i liked art too and I'm joining the art extra curricular ,I think u should join my extra curricular  too.
Nadia:what's the art extra curricular named?
Ingara:it's SSR or Sanggar Seni Rupa.SSR is so fun,u can drawing,coloring,decorating with ur friends .do you want to join?
Nadia:sounds so interesting!!I like it so much.but shall we go to SSR's booth together?I'm so shy if I go there alone cause there's lot of my senior
Ingara:okay lets go but don't be shy Nad,we won't bite you!hahaha.
Nadia:hahaha yes ofcouse.
Ingara;hope u enjoy being part of us.
Nadia:thanks teh,and thank you to offering and gives me a suggestion to join this excul
Ingara:anything for u.

Comments