IF SOMEDAY MY FRIEND BECOME SUCCESS



Congratulation and Compliment

on Wednesday,Ingara walked to hospital because her sister was sick.
fortunately,ingara met her old bestie.

Dewita : Hey, Ingara! it’s been along time i haven’t see you. where have you been?

Ingara : I was so busy cause i was preparing a test for final examination at Harvard University.

Dewita : Wow! that’s sound so good. So you’re a student of Harvard University? Congrats!

Ingara : Thanks, how about you?

Dewita : I’m a student at University of Indonesia.

Ingara : Wow! that’s good too! what kind of subject do you studied?

Dewita : Pharmacy. So how about you?

Ingara : I’m politic internasional student.

Dewita : I think your parents should be proud of your achievement cause you’ve got the best subject at Harvard.

Ingara : Thanks! you too Dewita. I know pharmacy was your dream since we were in senior high school.

Dewita : Alhamdulillah. i studied very hard to got it. Ingara, can i ask you something?

Ingara : Sure, anything.U can ask me anything that u wanr.Go ahead!

Dewita : Did you got culture shock? cause we have different culure. Can you tell one of them?

Ingara : Yes, of course. But i still trying to adaptation. So many restaurant food that’s not halal.

Dewita : Oyaaa? I hope you to have a good adaptation and feel comfy in that country.

Ingara : Thanks Dewita. Are you feel comfy in Jakarta?

Dewita : A lil bit. Cause you know Jakarta is not good as you see.

Ingara : I hope you to feel comfy Dewita!

Dewita : Yes thank you, btw do you want to have breakfast with me?

Ingara : I should go hospital right now, my sister was sick, I’m so sorry!

Dewita : That’s okay, i hope youre sister get well soon! see you next time!

Ingara : See you later Dewita!

Comments